Book drop pickup is available during the following hours:
Monday and Tuesday 9:30 am – 4:00 pm, Wednesday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm, Friday 9:30 am – 3:00 pm and Saturday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (excluding holidays).
Please remember to put all library materials in the book drop. All material will be checked in after they have gone through quarantine period. You may receive an overdue notice, please disregard.
Staff is on-site and can be contacted at 860-487-4420 or 959-210-8556 or firstname.lastname@example.org during those hours. You can also reserve books on the online catalog at https://babcock.biblio.org/eg/opac/home
Our online collections and services will continue to be available 24/7.
If you would like a library card to access our online services please call the library.
Please visit the library’s Facebook page for more information and updates.
We will resume in-person services when public health conditions permit.
Here are the new books added to our collection this week!
Juvenile Picture Books:
- Lucy’s Mask by Lisa Sirkis Thompson
- If You Can’t Bear Hug, Air Hug by Katie Sedmak
- I Got the School Spirit by Connie Schofield-Morrison
- The Only Way is Badger by Stella J. Jones
- Share Some Kindness, Bring Some Light by Apryl Stott
- The Silver Arrow (in Large Print) by Lev Grossman
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15 The Deep End by Jeff Kinney
Juvenile Graphic Novels:
- Cat Kid Comic Club by Dav Pilkey
- The Day the Lines Changed: An Inspiring Story About a Line, a Pandemic, and How Change Shapes Us All by Kelly Donner
- A Ride to Remember: A Civil Rights Story by Sharon Langley and Amy Nathan
- The Polio Pioneer: Dr. Jonas Salk and the Polio Vaccine by Linda Elovitz Marshall
- The Vanishing Half (in Large Print) by Brit Bennett
- White Ivy by Susie Yang
- The Sentinel by Lee Child and Andrew Child
- The Russian by James Patterson and James O. Born
- The Archer by Paulo Coelho
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
- Things in Jars by Jess Kidd
- Piece of My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke
- The Missing American by Kwei Quartey
Adult Science Fiction:
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Apollo’s Arrow: The Profound and Enduring Impact of Coronavirus on the Way We Live by Nicholas A. Christaki
- Chronic: The Hidden Cause of the Autoimmune Pandemic and How to Get Healthy Again by Steven Phillips, MD and Dana Parish
- Leading Through a Pandemic: The Inside Story of Humanity, Innovation, and Lessons Learned During the Covid-19 Crisis by Michael J. Dowling and Charles Kenney
- The Wake Up Call: Why the Pandemic has Exposed the Weakness of the West, and How to Fix It by John Micklethwait and Adrian Wooldridge
- Alone Together: Love, Grief, and Comfort in the Time of Covid-19 by Jennifer Haupt-Mediocre: The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America by Ijeoma Oluo
- Saving Freedom: Truman, The Cold War, and the Fight for Western Civilization by Joe Scarborough
- The Book of Moods: How I Turned My Worst Emotions Into My Best Life by Lauren Martin
- GED Study Guide 2020 & 2021 by Test Prep Books
- Your Income Tax 2021 for Preparing Your 2020 Tax Return by J.K. Lasser